Mastering RTOS: Hands on with FreeRTOS,Arduino,STM32
>> The Complete FreeRTOS Course with Programming and Debugging <<
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
“The Biggest objective of this course is to demystifying RTOS practically using FreeRTOS”
STEP-by-STEP guide to port/run FreeRTOS using any of the following development setup
1) Atmel Studio 7+ Arduino Due + FreeRTOS+Tracealyzer
2) KEIL-MDK + STM32F4xx + FreeRTOS + Tracealyzer
3) Eclipse + STM32F4xx + FreeRTOS + Tracealyzer (For Linux and MAC OS )
4) FreeRTOS+Simulator (For windows)
Demystifying the complete Architecture (ARM Cortex M) related code of FreeRTOS which will massively help you to put this kernel on any target hardware of your choice.
Read the long description for detailed explanation.
Development board used in this course:
The course is strictly not bound to any 1 type of MCU. So, if you already have any Development board which runs with ARM-Cortex M3/M4 processor, then I recommend you to continue using it.
1) Arduino Due (For Arduino users)
2) STM32F4xx based Nucleo-F446RE (For STM32 users) (any Nucleo or discovery boards can be used )
3) ATMEL-ICE Debugger (optional) (Used only for Arduino since it doesn’t have any on-board debugger)
Software used in this course
1) Atmel-Studio-7 for Arduino (Windows users only, Free software)
2) KEIL-MDK-5 for STM based boards (Windows users only, Free Software )
3) Eclipse IDE (Windows/Linux/MAC users , Free software)
4) Percipio Tracealyzer software free edition
Don’t have any hardware? You can still try all the Source code of this course using FreeRTOS simulator for windows.
In this course i have documented all the steps required to run freeRTOS in Simulator mode, so you can set up on your PC in no time. All you need is just PC and Eclipse software. Thats it !
FreeRTOS simulator for Posix/Linux will be included shortly.
Operating system information
In this course, I have covered integrating freeRTOS and Tracealyzer tool on 3 different IDEs. So, All windows, Linux as well as MAC users can able to practice whatever taught in this course without any problem.
1) Windows users can go for Either Atmel-Studio-7, Eclipse or KEIL based development.
2) Linux/MAC users can go for Eclipse based development
Please message me if you have any doubt to be clarified.
FreeRTOS Debugging using Percepio Tracealyzer
The course walks you through step by step procedure to integrate Tracelayzer library with 3 different IDEs and with 2 different boards i.e Due and STM32f4 NUCLEO. The same procedure you can leverage to any MCU you have at your hand.
Also you will be learning memory logging of FreeRTOS execution, obtaining the graphical trace of the FreeRTOS running tasks and interrupts, obtaining the CPU load graph, timings, etc.
Please watch free preview videos to explore more about this.
Wherever required we have added articles which you can read and understand.
Especially all the architecture specific handlers of the freeRTOS covered using articles to make you understand the code line by line.
Embedded Debugging and Quizzes
debugging embedded code is really interesting and learning various debugging techniques and features are very much essential to have a good grip on embedded debugging.
Also the course consists of various interview questions which will test your knowledge gained !.
1) Porting FreeRTOS on Arduino Uno
2) Working with FreeRTOS simulator for linux
3) Working with FreeRTOS+ TCP/IP stack
My promise !
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked ,a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you .
Real Time Operating System,RTOS, ARM Cortex M, FreeRTOS, Arduino, STM32, STM32 Discovery, ATMEL